Photobox Group, Europe’s leading personalisation business, has been recognised in the Sunday Times Top Track 250, an esteemed league table that ranks Britain’s growth companies with the biggest sales.
Under the leadership of CEO Jody Ford, the last year has seen the Group:
- – Acquire Greetz, the Dutch market leader in online cards & gifts, to compliment UK leader Moonpig
- – Move to an award-winning new £20m HQ in Farringdon, London
- – Complete an ambitious 9-petabyte cloud migration to Amazon Web Services setting the stage for further innovation and growth
- – Open new ‘tech hubs’ in Le Marais (Paris) and 1 Spinningfields (Manchester)
- – Appoint Nickyl Raithatha as Managing Director of Moonpig, along with a wealth of senior talent in its Photo and Cards division
- – Rack up £325m in revenues in the year ending 30th April 2017
Coming in at no.65 in the league table, Jody Ford, CEO of Photobox Group commented “Our position is testament to the brilliant work this last year across the Group and our family of brands.”
“Our sights remain set on the future, and our vision to be the number one ‘emotional commerce’ destination across Europe, helping our 10 million plus customers in over 15 markets celebrate special moments & connections with those they love the most.”
Photobox Group is owned by Exponent Private Equity.